UX Designer - Full time - Munich
any2any is a digital experience platform passionate about creating better experiences for people to work, stay, and visit.We translate any technology,
any service or anyapplication into Secure Connected Experiencesthat are fully branded, and measurable
- As a UX Designer, you analyze and holistically define information systems for our organization - ranging from architectural principles,
interaction patterns, to Design System and Strategic Customer Journey management for all relevant target groups.
- Moreover, you think in holistic customer experiences, keep the whole journey of users and customers in mind and consider
internal and external processes when developing differentiating solutions.
- Furthermore, you identify experience gaps across touchpoints and derive overarching principles for user interactions for both,
hardware- and software in order to seamlessly interact with our products and services.
- You ideate and coordinate activities to holistically evaluate and design customer experiences.
You integrate existing processes, insights, and rituals and coordinate activities across teams and divisions.
- You set-up and maintain an evolving knowledge base for seamless user experience.
You convey findings and ideas effectively throughout the organization and thus innovate our ways of working
- Last but not least, you act as a key interface between stakeholders.
Your ability to empathize with people and your analytic way of thinking enable you to recognize and
address challenges holistically, pro-actively and creatively.
- Education: completed university studies (master's degree/diploma/PhD) in Service Design, Interaction Design, human factors or a comparable subject
- Personality: emphatic, pro-active, open-minded, curious, communicative, self-confident, reliable, resilient, friendly and perceptive
- Working Practice: User, customer, and target orientated, analytical, well-organized, structured as well as good in working under time pressure
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in designing for cross-platform and connected products and user interfaces;
Up-to-date UX toolbox; high level of proficiency in working with current design and research tools; proven communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm: passionate about working in cross-functional, agile set-up; enthusiastic about understanding needs and solving problems
- Languages: business fluent in written and spoken English / German
With us, you also have a variety of opportunities for mobile working. This advantage gives you the corresponding professional flexibility.
This can be discussed with your future superior during an interview. Become part of the team and create better experience for people.